Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Posting Catch Up: Halloween


Halloween was so much fun this year.  Giuilanna was the old pro with 2 years experience under her belt and Mills was just old enough to understand that she gets to eat all the candy she could ever want... (Well all that I would let her eat anyway)!  This year Giulianna decided she wanted to be a blue butterfly and my Mom and I made her costume with the exception fo the tshirt!  I think it turned out super cute and Giulianna loved it!!  She says she wants to be the blue butterfly again next year!!   Mills got to be a pumpkin.  I love a baby in a pumpkin costume and I knew this would be my last chance to make that happen.  We got tons of compliments on Mills' costume.  It was really sweet ;)  We had a great night and scored lots of loot!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.