So, I had this idea to make an easy Valentine's Day shirt from a tutorial I saw on Pinterest for felt flowers. This shirt took about 30 minutes to make in total and it turned out Super Cute!!!!
So here we go...
First the supplies:
- Hot glue gun
- 3-4 sheets of felt (4 for a $1.00 at Hobby Lobby)
- T-Shirt ($6.00 at Target)
- Heat Bond- Ultra bond
Total Cost: $8.00
Step 1: Cut a felt heart old school style: fold in half and cut half heart. Unfold and Voila!
Step 2: Use Heat Bond and attach to back of heart
Step 3: Iron Heart onto front of T-Shirt. I like mine to be close to the top- not directly in center
It should look like this...
Step 4: cut circles out of feltStep 5: Bunch the felt into a bud shape. It should look like this....
Step 6: Cut the corner from the bottom, add a dab of hot glue, and add to the felt heart, holding for about 10 seconds.
Continue to cluster them until the heart is full... Should look like this...
No comments:
Post a Comment