Sunday, July 11, 2010

School Days are Coming...

I am trying to decide on a backpack for Giulianna since she starts school next month and I couldn't resist posting some of my findings.  These bags for preschoolers are just precious and it is going to be hard to decide which one to choose.  Giulianna really has taken a liking to the color blue.  She assures me that blue is a girl color too and with all of the girl choices in blue I guess I have to agree.  Take a look at some of the backpacks I've found...  Absolutely Adorable...

CrazyDazy.com






Pottery Barn Kids

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Jane Baird has the Pottery Barn Kids polka dot backpack shown at the bottom. Hers is lavender with white polka dots with green accents. I love it. I actually use it instead of a diaper bag sometimes now. There are so many cute ones out there and it so hard to decide! Which ever you choose, she will be stylin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey has the monkey backpack and lunch box from Stephen Bradley, it has a lot of blue on it. She really likes it and it is very light weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went with the Turquoise dot from Pottery Barn that is pictured above. It will say Giulianna in Lavender... She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

.