Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So I say that I am writing about the things that are said in my house because you really  just can't make this stuff up.  Kids say the darndest things.  Literally. And Giulianna is no exception.  I sometimes wonder where does she get this stuff?  This morning Giulianna comes and gets in my bed, as usual, but make no bones about it, she isn't coming to sleep.  It takes less than 10 seconds for her to start talking non stop and hitting me in the face with her head, arms, legs, etc... as she IS moving constantly.   We finally get into the Big Room, as we call it in our house, and everyone is up in a matter of a few minutes.  Giulianna starts crying for warm milk, which she does every morning, even though I ask her to use her real voice and stop crying when she asks. As I am making her milk, she is standing underneath me, whining to make sure that I am hurrying with her drink.  All of a sudden she stops crying and starts bouncing with her booty stuck out and says

"My Booty is calling Mills".

I  said  "Your Booty is, What?" not quite sure what I just heard...

Then she says "See.  My Booty is calling Mills"  as she bounces on her back foot with her hiney pointed over to Mills, who is obliviously playing in the floor.  Giulianna just laughs, gets her milk, and heads to the couch.

1 comment:

.