Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation Bible School

Last week was VBS at Capstone Church here in Tuscaloosa.  We don't go to church there, but it is a church near and dear to our hearts because we have family and friends who attend there and our babysitter Jordyn and her family go there.  Giulianna, who is now 3, went every day last week and had so much fun.  She would come home and sing the VBS songs and do the dances that went along with them.   She even tried to show me how to play a game called "Peter, Peter, Angel"  which I am guessing from her demonstration is just the evangelical's version of "Duck, Duck, Goose".  I am always amazed by how much she is growing and how much she takes in these days, especially from church.  I don't think I could have been prouder though, than I was last Thursday when I got there to pick her up early and saw her say the closing prayer.  She held the mic, on her own of course, and said:

"Dear God,
Thank you for today,
Keep us safe.
In Jesus Name we Pray,
Amen."

WOW.   She does listen every night when I pray.  

1 comment:

.