Monday, August 9, 2010

Giulianna's Big Day

Friday was Giulianna's first day of preschool.   She was so excited for her big day and ask me all week when she was going.  Since she knows her days by babysitters, I told her it was the day after Ms. Kristin came, so she was ready as soon as Ms.Kristin left on Thursday.  When she woke up on Friday she found me in the kitchen.  She was smiling ear to ear.  The first thing out of her mouth was "Are you making my lunch????"  I told her that I was, and tucked her lunch into her backpack.  She then put on her backpack and wore it for the rest of the morning while still in her nightgown watching morning cartoons.  She actually tried to go out the door a couple of times.  Needless to say when we got to the school she was so excited she could barely stand it!  When we got to her classroom she gave me a sideways hug that said "See Ya Later!!!"  I'm so happy for her!  I know this is exactly where she wants to be!

Here are a few pics I took on the Big Day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

.