Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Mills' Morning with Mommy
This morning I got the rare chance to spend time with Mills all by ourselves. I got the day off of work today because of some renovations that we are doing to the restaurant. Giulianna had school this orning so that left Mills and I to ourselves. She knew that she had Mommy to herself and took full advantage of her situation! We read book after book! Had snack together and went to the Children's Hands On Museum in downtown Tuscaloosa. We started with their Movin' and Grovin' class. Mills had a blast! She danced and clapped to the music and made her rounds through the room smiling at everyone! She is such a sweetheart! Then we went downstairs to a Baby Social Bookreading in the Farm. She absolutely loved it!! I had such a great day off! I wish I could do it more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment