Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Tales

So, this has been a crazy good weekend.  Crazy at times, Good at times.   I have gone from picking the girls up from school on Friday, their all day- "nap" at school day, and having Giulianna cry the entire way home and for an entire hour after we got home, because she was so tired she couldn't form a sentence, to getting a new silver swing arm Ralph Lauren lamp for the living room that I LoVe.  We had a playdate with the Wileys Saturday morning and  took the kiddos to Matt's parents on Saturday night for a little break to have some shopping time to ourselves.  This morning while getting the girls ready for church, Mills threw a wooden pretend yogurt at me and hit me square in the nose from about 8 inches away.  I seriously thought my nose was broken, but somehow I got it together and we made it to church on time.  We had a fantastic lunch at the campus Italian Restaurant, Little Italy,( I had to include that detail because I had a fabulous Eggplant Parm over Spaghetti for $5.95)!  All in all it was a great weekend... good times, great peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.